Managed with the philosophy of continuous development, Tur Transit has an excellent level of relationship with its employees, suppliers, and customers. Tur Transit continuously improves service standards by the International Quality Systems Certificates.
Current Quality Certificates are:
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management System
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
In Tur Transit we are committed to:
- Ensure compliance of all our activities with quality management system requirements.
- Provide reliable and continuous service by detecting and analyzing customer needs in a timely manner.
- Continuously improve our processes to meet changing requirements and customer expectations.
- The company’s image must be protected at every stage of reaching the customer and will be adopted by all our employees to make it our common responsibility.
- To monitor procurement policies that support the development and continuity of our collaboration with our suppliers,
- By using the means of communication effectively, we are able to provide the contributions of our customers, our employees, suppliers and public institutions, and have a mutual, continuous learning organization.
- To comply with all relevant sectoral, national and international legislation and legislation while performing our services
ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY TS EN ISO 14001
INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
- The objectives of ISMS will be defined and plans will be made.
- The importance of meeting information security objectives and compliance with information security policies, their responsibilities to the law and the need to continually improve will be defined.
- Sufficient resources (financial, human resources, equipment, software, consultancy, training, etc.) will be provided to set up, operate, operate, monitor, monitor, maintain and improve ISMS.
- Risk analysis will be done, risk assessments and risk criteria will be revealed depending on the analysis results and risk management will be provided in this framework.
- The necessary actions to determine the risk acceptance criteria and the acceptable risk levels will be organized and managed. As the ISMS authority,
ISO 45001:2018 OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
In Tur Transit;
- We will act in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations in order to protect the professional health and safety of our employees, which we see as the most valuable resource, to minimize the possible work accidents and their effects and to provide productivity and quality in the production of business and service in this direction,
- We will organize training programs and provide our employees with the concept of their place and responsibilities in this system, we will contribute to the development of awareness of responsibility,
- We will try to reach our goal of “zero work accident” by eliminating possible risks with the participation of our employees and we will create a healthy and safe work environment in this framework,
- Every year, by setting new goals and targets, we are committed to keeping the OHS system constantly improving and keeping the OHS factor in line with this goal.